ISO 9001-2015 Quality and Procedure Manual (Hardcopy)
This new Quality and Procedure Manual meets all ISO 9001-2015 Standard Quality Management System requirements to get approved and certified. It meets International Standard requirements adopted by most Industrialized Nations.
This Manual contains the following:
1) Policies and Objectives for each Standard requirement (Quality Manual).
2) Procedures for each section of the Standard, including clause 7.3 Design and Development (Procedure Manual).
3) A set of 42 State of the Art Control Forms for providing records of carried out function and verification requirements.
4) Instruction Guide “How to Implement”.
5) Quality Policy and Mission Statement.
6) Certificate for First Party "Self Declaration of Conformance".
7) CD Rom, in MS Word 7.0, contains all the above documentation.
This complete all in one Quality and Procedure Manual, including clause 7.3-Design and Development, is designed for organizations that need (a) an organized quality system process approach to consistently improve and maintain product and process quality, (b) to meet the new ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System Standard requirements to satisfy customer requirements and (c) to provide quality management system certification and registration when required by the customer.
This Quality and Procedure Manual addresses each and all of the ISO 9001-2015 standard requirements in form of quality policies, objectives and procedures that are designed and based on current best manufacturing and process practices. It includes a complete set of state of the art control forms made reference to in respective procedures that will enable the organization to create records of carried out operations and processes where and when required.
The control forms are identified in sequence with title and an index number. A table of contents for forms provides the means to find and maintain each form.
This documented information is compiled into one Manual, nicely organized with respective section tabs indicating the sections and the document categories.
Quality Control Systems and Services, LLC, (QCSS) has been providing quality and training services for close to 40 years and will provide support services for its products, free of charge, as long as needed via email and telephone.