ISO 9001-2008 Quality and Procedure Manual (Hardcopy)
This all in one Quality and Procedure Manual meets all ISO 9001-2008 Standard Quality Management System requirements to get approved and certified. It meets International Standard requirements adopted by most Industrialized Nations.
This Manual contains the following:
1) Policies and Objectives for each Standard requirement (Quality Manual).
2) Procedures for each section of the Standard, including clause 7.3 Design and Development (Procedure Manual).
3) A set of 38 State of the Art Control Forms, supporting records and verification requirements.
4) Instruction Guide “How to Implement”.
5) Quality Policy and Mission Statement.
6) Certificate for first party Self Declaration of Conformance.
7) CD Rom, in MS Word 7.0, contains all the above documentation.
This complete Quality and Procedure Manual, including clause 7.3-Design and Development, is designed for organizations that need (a) an organized quality and system process approach to improve and maintain consistently product and process quality, (b) to meet the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard requirements to satisfy customer requirements and (c) to provide quality management system certification and registration when required by the customer.
The complete documentation is compiled into one Manual, nicely organized with respective section tabs indicating the sections and the document categories.
This Quality and Procedure Manual is designed and based on current best manufacturing and process practices within the context of the ISO 9001-2008 Standard requirements. It is written in an interactive process driven concept, linking one policy to respective procedure to another.
Applicable procedures describe best industry and MFG practices to meet standard requirements and make reference to applicable Control Forms when required by the Standard to create records. Each Control Form is assigned an index number making it easy to make reference in respective procedure and find the form then under the assigned Control Form section.
Thirty years of Quality Management and Manufacturing Engineering experience have gone into designing this current and modern interactive and process driven document concept. QCSS Support services via email and telephone are available world - wide.