It is designed for organizations that (a) need an organized quality
management system process approach to implement, improve and to
maintain consistently product and process quality, (b) to meet the AS
9120A Quality Management System Standard requirements to satisfy
customer requirements and (c) to provide quality management system
certification and registration when required by the customer.
The Manual contains the following:
- ) Policies and Objectives for each Standard requirement (Quality Manual).
- ) Procedures for each section of the Standard (Procedure Manual)
- ) A set of 28 customized Control Forms, Charts and Tables, in support of records and verification requirements.
- ) Quality Policy and Mission Statement.
- ) Certificate for First party ?Self Declaration of Conformance?
- ) Instruction Guide How to Implement.
- ) CD Rom, in MS Word7.0, that contains all the above documentation.
The Policy and Procedures documentation is compiled into one Manual whereby each policy preceded the following procedure.
The complete documentation is compiled into one Manual, nicely
organized with respective section tabs indicating the sections and the
Applicable procedures describe the best industry practices to meet
Standard requirements and make reference to applicable Control Forms
when required by the Standard to be used to create records. Each Control
Form is assigned an index number making it easy to make reference in
respective procedure and find and use then the form under the assigned
Control Form section.
Thirty years of Quality Management and Manufacturing Engineering
experience have gone into designing this current and modern interactive
and process driven document concept. QCSS Support services via email and
telephone are available world - wide.